SniperShort Head with Long Front Taper
- To help people catch more fish Airflo has developed a new aggressive short head Striper line. The Sniper line is based on a shorter version of our 40+ line with its easy casting condensed head and thick tip diameter. The Sniper has a Dual Head Design which allows the line to perform as well for lesser casters as it does for advanced casters. Lesser casters can cast the line with only the front 15 feet of line out the rod tip while the expert will aerialize the entire head to achieve maximum distance. They come in floating, intermediate sink, type 3, and type 7 sink.
- Included in the Sniper family is a new “Custom Cut” line, made with a level 35 foot head of 14 grain per foot sink tip material blending into an intermediate running line. Floating and intermediate lines are looped both front and back, the Sink 3, 7 and CC are looped in the back only.
- Taper: Short head, Long Front Taper Design
- Core: Power Core
- Range: WF8 – WF10 Floating/Int./Sink 3/Sink 7/Custom Tip
- Coating: Polyfuse XT Dual-Layer System
- Polyleader: Salmon
|Item||Profile||Length||Head||Tip||Front Taper||Belly||Rear Taper||Running Line||Head wt|
|Sniper Float WF8F||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||315gr|
|Sniper Float WF9F||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||375gr|
|Sniper Float WF10F||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||425gr|
|Sniper Intermediate WF8I||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||315gr|
|Sniper Intermediate WF9I||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||375gr|
|Sniper Intermediate WF10I||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||425gr|
|Sniper Sink 3 WF8S3||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||315gr|
|Sniper Sink 7 WF8S7||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||315gr|
|Sniper Sink 3 WF9S3||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||375gr|
|Sniper Sink 7 WF9S7||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||375gr|
|Sniper Sink 3 WF10S3||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||425gr|
|Sniper Sink 7 WF10S7||WF||120ft||30||1||6||22||2||90||425gr|
|Sniper Sink T14 CCT||WF||120ft||30||1||level||level||level||90||490gr|
For true high buoyancy floaters or sinking lines with sink rates you can rely on, look out for the TDC logo.
The ability to fuse Polyurethane post production led to the development of Micro Loops. Showing no visible signs of a step down, Micro loops blend into the main line giving smooth transition to your leader and protect your fly line from the effects of capillary action.
Airflo fly line Climate Control – Even though all our lines are made from the same base material, polyurethane, not all of our fly line coatings are the same. In fact, they come in a variety of grades or hardness’s which determine how the line will perform in a variety of temperatures. We select coatings that best suit the environment in which they will be used, each having its own merits and optimum temperature range in which they perform best. To help establish which line you require, we have developed a temperature chart that highlights the working temperature range for each of our lines.