Super-DRI™ Nymph/IndicatorKelly Galloup's Nymph/Indicator
- A good Nymph and Indicator line needs to be able to form efficient loops that can straighten out heavy flies and large indictors. Kelly’s new line has a larger tip diameter and more aggressive front taper to handle even the heaviest junk.
- Even with a good cast, many struggle mending the line and controlling the drift. But, the Super-DRI Nymph / Indicator has an extended rear taper and a high floating front section to help mend and manage the line better than any we have ever made in.
- With our original low stretch power core you will be able stick fish at distance and with our Ridged surface, the line won’t slip out of your hand while doing so.
- Taper: High Energy Tip – Long Rear Taper
- Core: Power Core
- Range: WF4 – WF8
- Coating: Super-DRI Ridged
- Polyleader: Light Trout / Trout
|Item||Profile||Length||Head||Tip||Front Taper||Belly||Rear Taper||Running Line||Head wt||AFTMA Stand. wt.|
|Super-DRI Nymph/Indicator WF4F||WF||90ft||49.5||.5||3||30||16||40.5||210gn||135gn|
|Super-DRI Nymph/Indicator WF5F||WF||90ft||49.5||.5||3||30||16||40.5||240gn||160gn|
|Super-DRI Nymph/Indicator WF6F||WF||90ft||49.5||.5||3||30||16||40.5||280gn||190gn|
|Super-DRI Nymph/Indicator WF7F||WF||90ft||49.5||.5||3||30||16||40.5||325gn||220gn|
|Super-DRI Nymph/Indicator WF8F||WF||90ft||49.5||.5||3||30||16||40.5||390gn||260gn|
Here at Airflo, we are always looking for ways to improve fly line performance. Starting with Airflo’s patented polymer, our chemists formulated Super-DRI, a new material that repels water, dirt, and surface scum better than any material in the history of fly lines. New advances in Nano Material Technology has allowed us to make a line that floats better and shoots farther than ever before… enter the Super-DRI.
All lines claim to be higher floating than any other, but in our recovery speed lab test against all other market leading brands, our Super-DRI fly lines had tip recovery speeds faster than any other line, proving that our fly lines have a lower Specific Gravity than any of our competitors in any comparable line size.
Over the years, we’ve all greased fly lines to help them float higher; now imagine a line that would give you incredible water repulsion without ever having to treat the line again. Super-DRI takes fly lines to the next level with a permanent compound of ultra water repulsive PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), which due to new advances in Nano technology, its smaller particle size prevents water absorption into the coating.
Polytetrafluoroethylene (C2F4)n – The lowest coefficient of friction known to man, so the benefits to line speed and casting performance go without saying.
The ability to fuse Polyurethane post production led to the development of Micro Loops. Showing no visible signs of a step down, Micro loops blend into the main line giving smooth transition to your leader and protect your fly line from the effects of capillary action.
Airflo fly line Climate Control – Even though all our lines are made from the same base material, polyurethane, not all of our fly line coatings are the same. In fact, they come in a variety of grades or hardness’s which determine how the line will perform in a variety of temperatures. We select coatings that best suit the environment in which they will be used, each having its own merits and optimum temperature range in which they perform best. To help establish which line you require, we have developed a temperature chart that highlights the working temperature range for each of our lines.