Super-DRI™ EliteAll-Purpose Taper
- Our go-to trout taper. With a modest front taper and standard head length, this line does it all, good for all aspects of trout fishing with either dry fly or nymph. Our clever double ‘double taper’ design gives two presentation options; one end offers a delicate presentation taper, and the other a slightly more aggressive, thick tip taper to turn over bigger flies.
- Taper: Tactical Trout Taper
- Core: Power Core
- Range: WF2 – WF7 / DT3 – DT6
- Coating: Super-DRI Ridged
- Polyleader: Light Trout / Trout
|Item||Profile||Length||Head||Tip||Front Taper||Belly||Rear Taper||Running Line||Head wt||AFTMA Stand. wt.|
|Super-DRI Elite WF2F||WF||90ft||36||0.5||6||23||6||54||100gn||85gn|
|Super-DRI Elite WF3F||WF||90ft||37||0.5||6||24||6||53||130gn||105gn|
|Super-DRI Elite WF4F||WF||90ft||39||0.5||6.5||25||6.5||51||160gn||125gn|
|Super-DRI Elite WF5F||WF||90ft||40||0.5||7||25||7||50||190gn||145gn|
|Super-DRI Elite WF6F||WF||90ft||42||0.5||8||26||8||48||230gn||167gn|
|Super-DRI Elite WF7F||WF||90ft||42||0.5||8||26||8||48||255gn||191gn|
All lines claim to be higher floating than any other, but in our recovery speed lab test against all other market leading brands, our Super-DRI fly lines had tip recovery speeds faster than any other line, proving that our fly lines have a lower Specific Gravity than any of our competitors in any comparable line size.
Over the years, we’ve all greased fly lines to help them float higher; now imagine a line that would give you incredible water repulsion without ever having to treat the line again. Super-DRI takes fly lines to the next level with a permanent compound of ultra water repulsive PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), which due to new advances in Nano technology, its smaller particle size prevents water absorption into the coating.
Polytetrafluoroethylene (C2F4)n – The lowest coefficient of friction known to man, so the benefits to line speed and casting performance go without saying.
The ability to fuse Polyurethane post production led to the development of Micro Loops. Showing no visible signs of a step down, Micro loops blend into the main line giving smooth transition to your leader and protect your fly line from the effects of capillary action.