DepthfinderFast-Sinking Short Head Line
- Without doubt the toughest, most durable fast sinking head on the market today. Our seamless technology easily blends the variable densities to create the ultimate fast sinking integrated head.
- Combining our industry leading high density coating with our exclusive low stretch Power core, sets this series apart from the competition in all areas of performance. With a lightly ridged running line, shootability is exceptional.
- Taper: Mid-length front taper for improved delivery
- Core: Power Core
- Range: 175gr, 200gr, 300gr, 400gr – floating running line
- Coating: Polyfuse XT Dual-Layer System
- Polyleader: Salmon
|Item||Profile||Length||Head||Tip||Front Taper||Belly||Rear Taper||Running Line||Head wt|
Airflo fly line Climate Control – Even though all our lines are made from the same base material, polyurethane, not all of our fly line coatings are the same. In fact, they come in a variety of grades or hardness’s which determine how the line will perform in a variety of temperatures. We select coatings that best suit the environment in which they will be used, each having its own merits and optimum temperature range in which they perform best. To help establish which line you require, we have developed a temperature chart that highlights the working temperature range for each of our lines.