Depthfinder Big Game50lb Core High Density Sinking Head
- Our big game version of the Depthfinder is built on a 50lb test Power core for maximum strength.
- The high density tungsten coated head gets your flies deep, while the low stretch allows you to set oversize hooks with ease, even at extreme range. Its extra long 150’ length allows you to exert full pressure earlier in the fight – helping tip balance in your favour for a change.
- Taper: Aggressive front taper
- Core: 50lb Power Core (40lb on 300gr)
- Range: 300gr, 400gr, 500gr, 700gr
- Polyleader: Salmon
|Item||Profile||Length||Head||Tip||Front Taper||Belly||Rear Taper||Running Line||Head wt|
The ability to fuse Polyurethane post production led to the development of Micro Loops. Showing no visible signs of a step down, Micro loops blend into the main line giving smooth transition to your leader and protect your fly line from the effects of capillary action.
Airflo fly line Climate Control – Even though all our lines are made from the same base material, polyurethane, not all of our fly line coatings are the same. In fact, they come in a variety of grades or hardness’s which determine how the line will perform in a variety of temperatures. We select coatings that best suit the environment in which they will be used, each having its own merits and optimum temperature range in which they perform best. To help establish which line you require, we have developed a temperature chart that highlights the working temperature range for each of our lines.