Super-DRI™ Bonefish / RedfishBalanced Taper for Technical Delivery
- Taper, coating and core combine in complete harmony to make this the most exciting bonefish fly line on the market today.
- It goes without saying the advantages Ridge coatings give in this high octane environment – shootability when you need it and a complete lack of tangles.
- All combine to lower blood pressure and extend your life expectancy by years.
- Taper: Balanced Taper Design For Technical Delivery
- Core: Power Core
- Range: WF6 – WF9
- Coating: Super-DRI Ridge Tropical
- Polyleader: Bonefish
|Item||Profile||Length||Head||Tip||Front Taper||Belly||Rear Taper||Running Line||Head wt|
|Super-DRI Tropical Bonefish WF6F||WF||100ft||38.5||.5||6||24||8||61.5||185gr|
|Super-DRI Tropical Bonefish WF7F||WF||100ft||38.5||.5||6||24||8||61.5||210gr|
|Super-DRI Tropical Bonefish WF8F||WF||100ft||38.5||.5||6||24||8||61.5||240gr|
|Super-DRI Tropical Bonefish WF9F||WF||100ft||38.5||.5||6||24||8||61.5||280gr|
All lines claim to be higher floating than any other, but in our recovery speed lab test against all other market leading brands, our Super-DRI fly lines had tip recovery speeds faster than any other line, proving that our fly lines have a lower Specific Gravity than any of our competitors in any comparable line size.
Over the years, we’ve all greased fly lines to help them float higher; now imagine a line that would give you incredible water repulsion without ever having to treat the line again. Super-DRI takes fly lines to the next level with a permanent compound of ultra water repulsive PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), which due to new advances in Nano technology, its smaller particle size prevents water absorption into the coating.
Polytetrafluoroethylene (C2F4)n – The lowest coefficient of friction known to man, so the benefits to line speed and casting performance go without saying.
The ability to fuse Polyurethane post production led to the development of Micro Loops. Showing no visible signs of a step down, Micro loops blend into the main line giving smooth transition to your leader and protect your fly line from the effects of capillary action.